Air Conditioning Repair in Charlottesville, VA
Heating and A/C systems could wear out over time with use, proper routine maintenance may maintain your automobile cabin temperature for the comfort of you and your passengers. Settle Tire Co. Tire Pros offers quality auto repair services in Charlottesville, VA and car air conditioning repair in Charlottesville, VA.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems function to keep your automobile cabin warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The A/C system also serves a double function of running your defrost in the winter. Heating systems are made up of a heating unit core that acts like a little radiator behind the dash, fan, and hoses that operate the heat energy from the engine to the center. A/C systems work similarly, by bringing coolant to the fan to blow chilly air in the cabin. Unlike home cooling and heating systems, your heating unit and A/C do not entirely operate off electrical elements, however they use the engine's warmth and the engine's cooling down abilities to change the temperature.
Charlottesville, VA Car A/C Repair Service
Why service is very important: Heating and A/C systems can easily wear gradually with use, hoses can congest and drip otherwise serviced, causing inadequate performance or a shortage of cooling and heating potentials. Effective routine maintenance can keep your car comfortable for you and your passengers.
How to know if your heating and A/C are having troubles:
- If your air conditioning blows only a little cooler compared to the air exterior
- Air that blows in smells wet, rotten, or like mold
- Your cabin does not warm up in cold weather, or is just somewhat warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer than normal to function, blows in filthy air, or doesn't operate
- Your heating unit or air conditioning just functions when driving, not when idling, or quits blowing when the car is still
- Your heating system blows cold air, or the air conditioning blows warm
- At the greatest setting, your vents do not push out much air
A comprehensive inspection of heating and a/c systems includes:
- Examining the interior and blower
- Checking radiator coolant level, hose pipes, pressure cap and thermostat
- Screening the compressor belt
- Inspecting for holes or other damage.
- A cooling system pressure examination
- Contrasting the air conditioning pressure to producer specifications
- Screening the air conditioning system for refrigerant holes
- Check the interior vent air temperature
Settle Tire Co. Tire Pros offers quality car Air Conditioning Repair in Charlottesville, VA
Remember to schedule your heating or A/C check before the heat of the season, to ensure you have the most comfortable driving experience. Call Settle Tire Co. Tire Pros now to arrange your next auto A/C repair Charlottesville, VA auto repair service. Settle Tire Co. Tire Pros is proud to be your local auto repair center and provider of tires in Charlottesville, VA.